This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, residents, students
- Understanding the pathophysiology and treatment of various surgical disorders.
- To identify and present patient cases involving adverse outcomes. Provide an open forum for discussion of list of patient discharges, deaths, as well as any significant patient complications from previous week.
- Analyze the pertinent facts of the case, and understand the surgical alternative to avoiding errors, complications, or death of patients.
- Keep current on changing aspects/new approaches to surgical problems.
All person in control of content have No relevant financial relationship to disclose with the except for the following:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.