1. Recognize the factor deficiency related to hemophilia A and B.
2. Review key clinical differences in patients with mild vs severe hemophilia.
3. Review treatment options for mild hemophilia.
Kesavan Kutty, M.D. with Medtronic as a stockholder and employment with the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph.
Nishil Patel, Pharm D, BCPS with employment with Novo Nordisk.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.