At the conclusion of this activity, attendees will be able to:
1. Define "difficult patients" in behavioral terms.
2. Understand origins of problematic behaviors from environmental, Axis I and Axis II perspectves.
3. Understand the impact of countertransference
4. Identify strategies to cope with and manage difficult behaviors.
Kesavan Kutty, M.D. with Medtronic as a stockholder and employment with the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.