At the conclusion of this activity, attendees will be able to:
1. Avoid unnecessary testing; use Emergency and Hospital level care judiciously.
2. Improve outcomes with health promotion and prevention; prescribe medications safely and cost effectively.
3. Overcome barriers to high value care.
Kesavan Kutty, M.D. with Medtronic as a stockholder and employment with the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.