These Grand Rounds sessions will be held to address patient care issues through the analysis of quality data. We will provide timely updates on medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St. Francis. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
- Improve competency, performance and overall patient outcomes.
- Engage different medical specialties to interact and open conversation for best practice in providing care.
- All medical staff and other members of the patient care team may give and receive knowledge and skills from our ongoing continuing medical education activities.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Director: Dr. Michelle Douglas
Speaker: Erik Munson, PhD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.