- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiology Grand Rounds program addresses a broad range of topics related to cardiovascular diseases.
- Cardiology fellows
- Allied Health Professionals
1) Distinguish cardiac troponin elevation from myocardial infarction.
2) Frequency and prognostic significance of troponin elevation and acute MI in stroke.
3) Limitations in distinguishing spontaneous from demand MI in acute ischemic stroke