Cardiology Grand Rounds program addresses a broad range of topics related to cardiovascular diseases
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
- Faculty cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Allied Health Professionals
1. To learn current practice guidelines in the evaluation and treatment of heart disease and to be able to discern how practice guidelines derived from large population groups will apply to specific individual patient groups.
2. To identify barriers for the implementation of best practice guidelines in heart disease to daily current practice and discuss means of overcoming these barriers.
3. To learn cost-effective strategies to diagnose and treat heart disease.
4. To learn the potential advantages and potential applications of promising new advances emerging from the research laboratory into clinical practice or cardiology.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationship to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.