- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
1. To understand the current literature regarding the relationship between physical activity and coronary artery calcium
2. To identify sedentary behavior as an adverse health risk factor, independent of physical activity
3. To understand applications of accelerometer data for physical activity and behavioral studies in cardiovascular disease
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.