Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Froedtert Hospital Board Room
9200 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiology Grand Rounds program addresses a broad range of topics related to cardiovascular diseases.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Cardiology fellows
- Allied Health Professional
- To learn current practice guidelines in the evaluation and treatment of heart disease and to be able to discern how practice guidelines derived from large population groups will apply to specific individual patient groups.
- To identify barriers for the implementation of best practice guidelines in heart disease to daily current practice and discuss means of overcoming these barriers.
- To learn cost-effective strategies to diagnose and treat heart disease.
- To learn the potential advantages and potential applications of promising new advances emerging from the research laboratory into clinical practice or cardiology.
Faculty & credentials:
Ivor Benjamin, MD FAHA, FACC
Professor & Chief – Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Director – Cardiovascular Center
Department of Medicine
Steven Peterson, MD - Cardiovascular Medicine Fellow
Kyle Buchanan, MD - Cardiovascular Medicine Fellow
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationship to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
CME Coordinator Contact Information
+1 (414) 955-6737