Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
- Understand the importance of flow-mediated dilation in the microvasculature
- Learn about the mechanism of flow-mediated dilation in the human coronary microcirculation
- Understand the importance of the microcirculation in cardiovascular health and disease.
Ivor Benjamin, MD, FAHA, FACC
Chief - Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Director - Cardiovascular Center
David D. Gutterman, MD - Professor
Department of Medicine
Division ov Cardiovascular Medicine - Research
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|David Gutterman, MD||Impulse Dynamics||Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.