Cardiology Grand Rounds program addresses a broad range of topics related to cardiovascular diseases.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Cardiology fellows
- Allied Health Professional
- To identify agents to prevent cardiovascular injury
- To determine use of Biomarkers of cardiotoxicity
- To identify potential cardiovascular agents to treat complications of cancer therapy.
Faculty & credentials:
Ivor Benjamin, MD FAHA, FACC
Professor & Chief – Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Director – Cardiovascular Center
Department of Medicine
Jean-Bernard Durand, MD - University of Texas
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationship to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
+1 (414) 955-6737
02/20/2014 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
Froedtert Hospital Board Room
9200 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.