- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
1. Importance of vascular medicine and its initiatives.
2. Peripheral arterial occlusive disease: what do we really understand.
3. Appreciation of the depth and breath of vascular medicine highlighted through cases.
4. Ability to discern atypical presentatins of peripheral arterial diseae and disease mimickers.
Ivor Benjamin, MD, FAHA, FACC
Chief - Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
Director - Cardiovascular Center
Kevin P. Cohoon, MD - Fellow
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.