- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss treatment outcomes in comparison to the standard of care in evidence-based medicine and literature.
- Collaborate research efforts and establish research studies based on our findings and publish our outcomes.
- Continue to strengthen the multidisciplinary relationships that have evolved over the many years since this tumor board was established.
- Apply recent updates to treatment plans and protocols based on the discussions of the patient’s treatment at tumor board
- Expand our discussions to include the most recent and relevant literature evaluations on musculoskeletal oncology and disease protocols and treatment outcomes
- Continue to collaborate as a multidisciplinary unit to treat the patient as a whole and utilize treatment resources efficiently
- Publish research that is up to date and relevant to current literature
Donald Hackbarth, MD
Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Donald Hackbarth, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Hackbarth, Donald, MD, FACS, FAAOS||MTF Biologics||Board Member|
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.